• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter


Gabriele Ragusa, 23 years, Catania.
Development Internship in Poland, Krakow, April-May 2010

"Hello,My name is Gabriele Ragusa, 23 years old, from Catania.

My project where i was working during my internship was called “Ready, Steady… World!” in AIESEC Poland, Local Committee Krakow. This project was perfect to me. Going to schools and present my culture was interesting, enjoyable, excited. I spent days full of love, happiness, peace. The students gave me a lot of love and affection, the teachers were friendly and very nice ! I will always keep them on my heart! I am deeply moved about all the hospitality and the love received so I would like to thank AIESEC Krakow!

How was my Aiesec Exchange ?? An incredible and unforgettable experience, full of memories!

It was a beautiful challenge: I had to talk in front of around 40 students, I had to catch their attention, their interest. I wanted to make known to their my home-country in a creative and entertaining way. I believed I’ve won my challenge and exceeded my limits.

Now I have many friends in Krakow…they love me, I love them! But now I have also many friends in all the world: India, China, Russia, United States. It has been one of most beautiful experience of my life, that allowed me to exceed some my fears and doubts about my skills.

What was my discovery during the internship?
I discovered that you have to pay attention and listen to people who are nearby, each have a story to which you can learn.
I discovered that I'll never stop to follow my dreams.
I discovered that you should never give up when faced with difficulties. NEVER GIVE UP!
I discovered if I give a smile, will receive two ones back.
I discovered that you must always live at most. No regrets.
I discovered how much good it feels to love and be loved.
I discovered I must always follow my feelings.
I discovered the power of an hug.
I discovered how beautiful it’s to respect others.
I discovered how much good it’s to live in multicultural environment.
I discovered: Life is beautiful. I don’t want to waste my time.
I came back and I discovered so much new things. I’m a new person.
I am really able to hug the world from all the point of view!

Gabriele Ragusa

1 Response so far.

  1. i like the story. I see ur aim in a life and wish u to have a grat time.

Post a Comment