• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter


Sabrina Pentecoste, 25 years, Palermo
Educational Internship in Turkey, Izmir,
November-December 2010

Responsibilities: work as italian teacher in a school, for kindergarden and elementary classes.

"My AIESEC Exchange experience was good. Sometimes hard and difficult, but finally great!

I could learn many things and it was useful for me to grow up. I knew interesting and amazing people that I will never forget. But first of all, I could know a wonderful country, its language, culture and traditions that now are part of me and my life!

I could feel my self as a part of one single world, without any racial, cultural or religious differences.
I learned the importance of the tollerance and how an open-minded context can get you richer!
I learned how music, language, food, perfumes and costumes can show you the real essence of foreign people. You just need to watch it with the curiosity of a child and the spirit of a traveling man!

It was one of the most important experience of my life!"

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment