• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter



I’m Russian and I’m 22. Scared by definition of leadership and idea of entrepreneurship, by public speaking, by negotiations and selling, I joined AIESEC in 2007 attracted by the opportunity to go on professional and cultural internship abroad. On the first Regional AIESEC Conference with 200 delegates from 5 different cities and facilitators from different countries I was inspired by desire of young people to change local environment through realization of projects based on global issues. I admired the stories of recent graduates who were going in developing countries for establishing social businesses there.

Now I’m in September 2010. During 3 years in AIESEC I was working in area of External Relations, making fundraising for our projects, I was Alumni Relations Manager, than in a team with 7 other people I was leading 130 members in AIESEC Local Office in Saint-Petersburg, taking care about marketing materials development, on-line marketing, internal communication and information management. And currently, I’m working in Milan in National Office of AIESEC Italy, living the most exciting experience in a team of 9 people from 3 different countries. Together we are leading 600 members in 17 Local offices around Italy.

Why am I in love with AIESEC? Because AIESEC is a dynamic environment, where everyday you meet new challenges for which you need to find a solution; where success of you actions depends not only on your personal effectiveness, but on your ability to lead other people; where everyday you can learn and develop in a different areas by being involved in a range of activities in network of 50000 people in 107 countries.

With AIESEC I had opportunity to organize 2 conferences, lead different teams, deliver trainings for 300 international delegates, visit different parts of Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, India and Italy. But what is the most important for me, having bachelor in financial management and finishing study in psychology, I discovered a real area of my passion that is graphical design. And AIESEC is a platform for me where I can get professional experience in this area even if I don’t have education background in it. 

My dream is to have social business that is supporting development of art activities, aimed on solving modern global issues. And thank you, AIESEC, for made me believe that this dream easily can be the truth. 

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment