• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter


Luca Di Chiara, 25 years, Palermo
Management Internship in Turkey, Istanbul
September 2008 - January 2009

Responsibilities: an intern in Import/export office in a Turkish Logistic company, Cobantur Boltas.

"A dream came true!!!!!

When I decided to do an intership with Aiesec I just wanted to go away from my city, try to do a good experience and trying to take the best from a new life abroad. I choose to go to Istanbul, in Turky cause i was so excited to go and to visit and to "live" in a so amazing and fashinating place.

I immediadetely felt in Love with the City, this strange athmosphere that involves you completely from the inside; first of all I was a little bit scared because of the enormous differencies about culture, religion, language and so on, but i could realize that Italian people and Turkish are very similar for a lot oh things; that's why now i can say that I still have a lot of friends there, and my Turkish friends say that I am self Turkish :)

The places were so beautiful, the food, the culture, people, everything was just like a DREAM. I am so happy now cause i did for sure the best expereince ever in my life. I had the opportunity to know a place that is now in my heart, and it will be there forever, to meet a lot of people that are like brothers or sisters for me, to work in a great Company with an extraordinay team work... so what can I say...just a Dream came True. Thanks Aiesec to change my life"

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment