• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

By the time I was joining AIESEC I couldn’t have been able to forecast on how extraordinary the experience, was about to come, would be. Team work, the responsibilities I was having in my local committee and later on National Level, made me explore and develop many parts of my personality in an ultra speedy and enjoyable process. I can say that now I am more empathic, energetic, innovative, strategic and visionary than ever before. Moreover, AIESEC gave the tools to build my dreams true.

My voice, ideas, mind and self is able to reach all over the globe and that’s because of AIESEC. I have a network of more than 1000 friends all over the world. Through conferences I came closer to UK, Turkey, Italy, Brazil, Romania, Malaysia and who knows where I am going to be tomorrow! Through reception of the Interns of the Global Exchange Program I have a lot of friends from Romania, India, Chile, Columbia, Serbia, Japan, Kenya and even more. My family and friends have always been amazed when I introduce to them my International friends!

This moment I am in Italy and I live and develop myself in an amazing team of 6 people with 4 Nationalities. Setting the goals and working hard on how to achieve the biggest positive impact in our societies, working on developing the future leaders of Italy is what I am struggling for every day. In my next AIESEC plans, exploring an Eastern Culture by participating in the Exchange program is written. Mumbai, India or China, Shanghai are the targets.

è AIESEC has given me the tools to build my dreams. Now I am more visionary, strategic and innovative than ever before.

è International conferences made me able to create an international network of more than 1000 friends.

è After my term in AIESEC Italy I plan to explore India or China through the International Internship Program.





0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment